The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today’s most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars.
This Standard Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible with comprehensive material designed for serious study of the scriptures.
It contains the full Bible, with special features for in-depth study:
• Extensive Footnotes to the text, plus a table of major footnotes
• Side-margin Cross-reference system
• Full-colour Maps and Diagrams, with index
• 20-page Chronological Table, detailing the historical context of biblical events
• An Index of Persons, with verse references
• Major scholarly Introductions to all the main groupings of books
||Darton, Longman And Todd
|Special Cover Material
||New Jerusalem Bible